BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



We have had a fun week so far.


We learned Sunday wh
at happens to our band aides when no one is looking.
And apparently bandaging herself up exhausted her!

According to Ms. Lindsey, Will was a good dance daddy on Monday. He got Mackenzie completely ready for dance class (tight and all... plus a costume for Halloween) all by himself.

Today we carved our pumpkins. Mackenzie did not want to sick her hand in this year like she did last year. She made her mommy and daddy do all the work! We had fun and our pumpkins turned out cute!

Tomorrow we head downtown for Boo Ha Ha. Mackenzie will be dressed as Ariel and I will be Alice in Wonderland (thanks to chorus and dance doing that musical last year!) and Will... well we'll be lucky enough to convince him to trudge through all the kids and madness downtown, but I'm sure he'll go! He really has no choice! I have the car keys and he rides with me! :)

Pictures will be posted later of the rest of our Halloween events!

Love to all!!

0 comments: