BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, January 4, 2009

NEW YEAR!

I know it has been a while since I have been on here! Things just get so busy sometimes.

Mackenzie went on a week long trip with my parents to visit her "great Nana" and "great Papa." She had lots of fun on her trip and Will and I were able to finish up last minute Christmas things.

Before we went on Winter Break, Mackenzie had her 1st "real" school Christmas program. She and her classmates were dress as frosty, Santa, Mrs. Claus and the reindeer. Of course Mackenzie was "Dancer."

Christmas was especially fun this year. Mackenzie was very aware of how Christmas works and was very cute as well as hilarious. She was very specific when she told us how Santa Claus works too. She told every on he was bringing her a "Wow Wow Wubzy" for Christmas, and was very specific with me on how he leaves presents. She sad that Santa does wrap presents and that he leaves a big pink bow on them, and that was just how "Wubzy" was found under the tree.
It has been a nice relaxing break, and I'm not ready to go back! Hopefully when the new semester starts it will be a "happy" semester!

Happy 2009!

0 comments: