Finally my semester is beginning to slow down. Just thought I needed to update as a lot has happened since New Years!
Will and I found out in January that we are expecting a second baby September 18th. Everything is going well so far. We find out on Tuesday what #2 is. I'm trying my hardest to find a name I like. I have 1 name for a girl and a boy, but I can't find a combination of 1st and middle name that I really want to stick with. I guess we have a little time, but I'd rather not wait too long! If Mackenzie had a say it would be Sarah Jane either way. She is excited to be a big sister and is learning to be helpful around the house (like putting her clothes in her hamper, dressing herself and helping pick up things even if its not her toys.)
We had a very busy Come See Me festival this year. I had students performing several times, so it meant sitting out in the pollen covered parks a lot.
I am officially counting down days to summer. I am ready for this year to be over! Only a few more weeks (5.... or 23 more school days.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment